Sometime last year it suddenly seemed as if every other man on the street was sporting some type of beard. From Hollywood actors to construction workers, every guy wants to look cool with a beard. This has not hurt the men’s cosmetics market at all, but rather has expanded it to include an array of products whose primary purpose is to make the beard look better.
At first glance, you may think that this growing trend in beards would have led to a downfall in products like razors and electric beard trimmers. But a good beard knows that it needs regular taming in order to stay maintained, and that has opened up a whole new world of beard care products.
Having a healthy chin of facial hair is no longer seen as a sign of not being on top of your beard grooming, it is seen as the ultimate sign of masculinity and virility. This has led to a rise in the sale of a number of men’s cosmetics including:
- Beard Trimmers – This electric products make it easy to keep a beard trimmed
- Beard Balm – A conditioning product using bees wax to help to keep the beard healthy and hold the whiskers in place
- Beard Oil – Beard oil also conditions and adds essential oils, enriching it with vitamins and making it smell good
- Beard Gel – The gel gives a strong hold like beard balm, and can help maintain a style for up to 3 days.
- Beard Shampoo – A special shampoo helps detangle longer beards and clean the skin that is underneath.
In order to find the best product to use on your beard, check with some review sites to find beard trimming tips and advice from actual users on which beard cosmetics are giving the best results for the best price.
Other Men’s Cosmetics
Men’s cosmetics are not limited to beard care either. There is an entire industry focused on special soaps and shampoos only for men, deodorant, and colognes. Like similar products for women, these help to keep skin and hair healthy, as well as make a man look better.
If you step inside of a personal care aisle for men today, you are going to find that it is just as diverse in products as the women’s aisle is. Men are just as interested in how they look, and not afraid to try something different by growing a beard.Read More